There are many types of Renfeng communication optical cables , and their classification methods are more. Here are some common classification methods.
1. Classified by transmission performance, distance and use. It can be divided into long distance optical cable, local telephone optical cable, submarine optical cable and user optical cable. 2. Classified by the type of fiber. Can be divided into multi-mode optical cable, single-mode optical cable.
3. Classified according to the method of optical fiber jacketing. It can be divided into tight-sleeve optical cable, loose-sleeve optical cable, beam tube optical cable and ribbon multi-core unit optical cable. 4. Classified by the number of fiber cores. Can be divided into single-core optical cable, dual-core optical cable, four-core optical cable, six-core optical cable, eight-core optical cable, twelve-core optical cable and twenty-four-core optical cable.
5. Classification by reinforcement configuration method
Optical cables can be divided into central reinforcing member cables (such as layer-stranded optical cables, skeletal cables, etc.), dispersed reinforcing member cables (such as reinforced cables and flat optical cables on both sides of the tube), and sheath reinforcing member cables (such as beam tube steel armor) Fiber optic cable) and PE outer sheath plus a certain amount of fine steel wire.
6. Classified according to the laying method. Optical cables can be divided into pipeline optical cables, buried optical cables, overhead optical cables and underwater optical cables. Recycling optical cable manufacturers
7. Classified according to the properties of the sheath material. Optical cables can be divided into polyethylene sheathed ordinary optical cables , polyvinyl chloride sheathed flame-retardant optical cables, and nylon ant- and rodent-resistant optical cables.
8. Classified by transmission conductor and medium. Optical cables can be divided into metal-free optical cables, ordinary optical cables and comprehensive optical cables. 9.Classify by structure
Optical cable can be divided into flat structured cable, layer twisted structured cable, skeleton structured cable, armored structured cable (including single and double armored cables)
Installation) and high-density user optical cables.
10.Common communication optical cables can be divided according to the use environment
(1) Room (field) outdoor fiber optic cable—optical cable for outdoor direct buried, pipeline, channel, tunnel, overhead and underwater laying (2) Flexible optical cable-a movable optical cable with excellent flexing performance. (3) In-room (office) fiber optic cables-suitable for indoor cables. (4) Optical cable in the equipment—Optical cable used in the equipment. (5) Submarine optical cable-an optical cable used for laying across the ocean.
(6) Special optical cables-in addition to the above categories, optical cables for special purposes
Optical cable generally consists of three parts: cable core, reinforcement element and sheath.
Communication optical cable manufacturers
(1) Cable core: It consists of single or multiple optical fiber core wires, and it has two structures: tight and loose. Compact fiber has two and three layers.
(2) Reinforcing element: used to enhance the load that can be withstood when the optical cable is laid. Usually it is metal wire or non-metal fiber.
(3) Protective layer: It has the characteristics of flame retardant, moisture resistance, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., mainly to protect the optical fiber core wire that has been cabled. According to the laying conditions, it can be composed of aluminum tape / polyethylene composite longitudinal wrapping tape adhesive outer sheath (LAP), steel tape (or steel wire) armor and polyethylene sheath. Communication optical cable manufacturers